Late cancellations can result in a considerable loss of income and cost to Foundations Forum as we have to commit to venue, catering and travel expenses prior to events.
We acknowledge that there are a number of unexpected circumstances that can make it difficult for people to attend events and we are open to requests for a refund after the 1-week date in exceptional situations.
If Foundations Forum has to cancel an event we will offer a full refund.
For all events if a cancellation is made:
• 1+ weeks before the event, a full refund will be given
• Within a week of the event, a 50% refund will be given
• However, in all cases an eligible substitute registrant may attend.
If, after booking an event the person is unable to attend, they are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in their place at no additional cost. We appreciate advice of substitutions in writing so a correct name tag will be available at the registration desk and dietary needs are recorded.
FOR PASSING EVENTS
For the live-in PASSING event, if a cancellation is made:
- before the RSVP date, a full refund will be given, less $100 non-refundable deposit;
- after the RSVP date and up to 2 weeks before the event 50% of your registration will be refunded;
- within 2 weeks of the event, no refund will be given.